企业家宣言

Entrepreneur's Credo
I do not choose to be a common person.
我选择不做平庸的人。
It is my right to be uncommon—if I can.
我会尽我所能成为一个不寻常的人。
I seek opportunity—not security.
我寻求机会,但不寻求安稳。
I do not wish to be a kept citizen,
我不想在国家的照顾下
humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.
成为一名有保障的公民。
I want to take the calculated risk,
我要做有意义的冒险。
to dream and to build,
我要梦想,我要创造。
to fail and to succeed.
我要失败,我也要成功。
I refuse to barter incentive for a dole;
我渴望奖励,拒绝施舍。
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;
我要有挑战的人生,而不是有保障的生存;
the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.
我要实现目标时的亢奋,也不是陈腐而不真实的平静。
I will not trade my freedom for beneficence
我不会拿我的自由换取任何捐赠。
nor my dignity for a handout.
也不会拿我的崇高换取任何施舍。
I will never cower before any master
我绝不在任何权威面前发抖,
nor bend to any threat.
也绝不为任何恐吓所屈服。
It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and unafraid;
我的天性是挺胸直立,骄傲,而无所畏惧。
to think and act for myself;
我要自由的思考和行动。
to enjoy the benefit of my creations;
我要纵情于我创造的价值。
and to face the world boldly
终有一天,我会面带自豪的
and say:
向世界宣告:
"This, with God's help, I have done."
“在上帝的帮助下,我做到了!”

Last Updated: 9/17/2021, 10:25:50 PM